I'd like to hear more about some of the success stories of The Warrior Programme
This is Andrew. He works a demanding office job, with lots of travelling and little time to himself.
He wanted to feel fitter and get stronger, in preparation for some new challenges this year.
In 10 months, Andrew has:
- Improved his posture
- Strengthened his core
- Lifted 120kg in one go
- Can now do 5x pull ups with no help in one go
- Improved his confidence in the gym hugely
- Started to train Olympic Lifting
Andrew says 'Thank you Amy, I can't remember ever feeling this strong and motivated to get stronger.'
Click on the images below to see shots of Andrew's progress:
This is Becky - she works for a big corporate company, long hours, and was feeling stressed and not in control of her health.
Becky says: 'Training with Amy is nothing like I would have imagined of a personal training session. It is much more holistic and about feeling healthier and stronger without the emphasis on weight or physique that I had imagined. I've got excellent results for the time commitment, despite being busy with a full time job and a toddler.'
In 9 months, Becky has:
- Got rid of the aches and pains she having daily
- Strengthened her core after having a baby
- Started Olympic Lifting
- Now the ability to lift her own bodyweight
- Feels less stressed and more 'well'
- Beaten her fireman husband in a pull up competition!
Click on the pictures below to see Becky's progress:
This is Sue. Sue says: 'I need to have a massive operation this year which requires my stomach muscles to be in tip-top condition. It’s an absolute joy working with Amy and I would strongly recommend. I can already see differences in my muscles and feel much stronger in my core after only 4 weeks. I can’t wait to see the new me, bring it on! She is supportive without being condescending and manages to get more out of you than you think you have. There’s no rights and wrongs with Amy, just gentle, sensible and helpful advice which is really easy to follow.'
Sue has now had her operation so I'll be posting an update here soon. The doctors said she was showing off, she was recovering so quickly!
In 10 months, Sue has:
- Regained full use of an injured toe with a metal plate it in, that was previously unable to bend
- Built excellent core strength
- Increased her comfort zone hugely
- Developed the ability to lift heavy!
- Got into lycra!
- Built her confidence no end
Click on the pictures below to see Sue's progress:
*Results vary between clients and are dependent on many factors*