Now, none of that is particularly motivating or empowering to actually get up and do something about your situation!
So, I made a start using pure willpower and muscle, which will get you a certain distance, but not the whole way. Furthermore, for the changes to last, the desire to change and maintain the changes needs to come from somewhere deeper.
What did I do? I worked on changing my beliefs to:
I have a healthy, lean body
I am confident in my appearance
I love what I see in the mirror
I am a strong, confident woman
This started literally by me writing these down and saying them over and over again to myself and feeling ridiculous! After a while, they sunk in and I started to believe it.
Now, I know some of you will be thinking 'b*****ks!* and I don't blame you, I used to. But my point is, if you have an effective belief system and value your self, you are vastly more likely to take the appropriate physical steps to make changes in your lifestyle.
For example, someone starts working with a personal trainer, but they believe they will always be 'fat'. They are more likely to leave things off their food diary, not do their home training sessions and not take it seriously.
Whereas, someone who believes they can have what they want, will take all the action they can.
So, naturally, I help clients make this change - which is one of the things that sets me apart from other trainers - and I'd like to introduce to you one of the ways I do it - through The Warrior Programme’s online Mindset Coaching programme!
I’ve been developing this over the past few months and I’m so excited to be sharing it with you.
What’s it about?
- Identify what you want your body to be like
- Figure out what is holding you back from having the body you want
- Helping you learn to appreciate and like your body
- Clearing old beliefs so you can change your habits easily
- Improve your positivity
- Learn to rest and recover, so you can be more productive
The course includes:
- A weekly lesson delivered by email (12 lessons) – which you will have access to forever
- A monthly 45 minute group Q&A webinar, to be delivered via the Warriors Facebook group
- Access to the private Warriors Facebook community
This is for you if you are:
- Fed up of looking in the mirror and not liking what you see
- Sick of feeling fed up with your body
- Wanting to wear your old clothes in your wardrobe
- Struggling with eating rubbish and keep going round in circles with it
If you would like to find out more about what the programme involves, please fill out the contact form below and tell us what you're struggling most with in your body. We'll send you some more information within 24 hours.